Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WIP Wednesday

It's been a busy week. The kids are taking their turns being sick and I'm grateful I don't have to plan Thanksgiving dinner around that. Though that is a bitter sweet feeling as we used to love having our own tradition and celebrating our way as a family and now I'm back to being a load on someone else's holiday. I enjoy being with our extended family, but the holidays still make me want to hide my head in the sand and pretend it's just another day. But time for an update on the projects sitting around me in various states of complete.

There are of course the Lark Hoodie and (Endless) Effortless Cardigan that have been on my needles for months. I have a goal to finish them next month due to a Nerd Wars challenge.

I picked up zippers to repair midkid's coat and a couple pairs of PJs for the bean.

I have finished one of my Reading Mitts and the second is about 15% done:



And I'm making great progress of these cute longies that are a custom. I have no idea who dyed the yarn she sent, but it makes me think of chocolate chip sorbet.

As we type there are pumpkin rolls rising in the kitchen, but I imagine they won't survive long.

No comments:

Post a Comment