Monday, August 13, 2012

Manic Monday

It's been nearly a week since my last post and not that I haven't meant to blog I've just been busy. Thankfully it's the kind of busy I like; lots of custom orders and repairs and just good stuff. I'm slipping into a productive routine, which is nice since the bigs will be returned to school this week.

Be on the lookout for lots of changes, the blog is going to be getting an overhaul and I'm working on getting the official Turk and Bean website up and running. Yes, there will be a turkandbean.com. Woohoo me! I keep looking forward to positive growth in spite of the things that try to squash my spirit.

I need to go work on some real blog posts, but felt like I should say hi and let everyone know I haven't fallen off into the abyss.

No comments:

Post a Comment